Healthcare Assistant – Blandford Forum
Pay: £11 to £13 per hour
Hours/shifts: Monday to Sunday (08:00 until 20:00) Full time or Part time
Are you looking to develop your clinical skills? Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting for experienced support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA), to join our team in providing support to our client living with a spinal injury, in their family home.
Our client is a male adult, who requires clinical support as a result of their condition, living in his own home.
Previous experience working in care is essential as the successful support worker will be supporting our client with complex care needs in his own home.
As a Healthcare Assistant, your duties will include:
• Administering medication
• Basic observations
• Personal care
At Pulse Community Healthcare we understand our healthcare assistants play a vital role in providing and maintaining our high standard of care, therefore as a token of our appreciation you will benefit from:
• £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
• £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
As a Healthcare Assistants for Pulse Community Healthcare you will:
• Have paid experience in as a support worker or healthcare assistant (HCA) in a community, residential or hospital setting
• Have experience in clinical care
• Be committed to providing the highest standard of compassionate care
• A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
• Good knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
All our support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA) will undertake specialist training to meet the specific needs of the role.
Apply now to join the Pulse Community Healthcare family and make a positive difference to the lives of others. For more information please contact our recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.