Support Worker – Cardiff, Wales
Hours – 4 – 12 hour shifts (7 days a week)
Pay Rate - £8.49 - £11.50 per hour
Are you a support worker seeking a new role? Do you have experience with complex needs? Pulse Community Healthcare is recruiting for support workers to support our various clients. Our client’s needs vary from basic personal care to complex needs which require interventions. Daily duties for the successful support workers could include personal care, assistance with mobility and management of our client’s interventions. We are looking for positive, caring support workers to encourage our client’s independence in their community and home.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex centred packages. We are equally proud of our specialist training offered to our support workers to allow them to develop in their careers.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.