Healthcare Assistant (HCA) - Broxbourne
Pay rate: between £8.29-£9.29ph
12 Hour Day and Night Shifts available
Due to the location of the role a driving licence and access to a vehicle is necessary
Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant (HCA) who has worked with Complex Care for at least 6 months within the last 2 years? Do you like to make a difference? Are you looking for stable and reliable shifts on a long term basis? If so Pulse Community Healthcare would like to hear from you!!!
The successful Healthcare Assistant (HCA) will provide complex care support and companionship to our male client living with a Brain Injury in the Broxbourne area. Specialist training would be provided around respiratory, epilepsy and enteral to provide the client with excellent standards of care whilst also developing your own skills.
The role of Healthcare Assistant (HCA) will involve:
- Providing personal care
- Continence care
- Nebulisers and Oxygen
- Pressure area care
- Skin integrity
- Administering medication.
As a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
- £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
- Excellent personal development and career opportunities
- Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
- Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
- Ability to access your rotas online in advance
- Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.