Healthcare Support Worker
Pay: £11.77 - £14.86 per hour including holiday pay
Hours/shifts: Day shifts 8-8
Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting for experienced healthcare support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA), to join our team in providing support to our client with severe Parkinson’s disease.
As a healthcare support worker with us, your duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Working with a JEJ
- Providing personal care.
As a healthcare support worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will:
- Have paid experience in as a support worker or healthcare assistant (HCA) in a community, residential or hospital setting
- Have experience in clinical care
- Be committed to providing the highest standard of compassionate care
- A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
- Good knowledge of safeguarding and person-centred care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All our support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA) will undertake specialist training to meet the specific needs of the role.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.