Healthcare Support Worker
Pay: Days £12.89 - £16.28 (inc holiday pay)
Waking nights and sleeping shifts available £9.84-14.46ph
Hours/shifts available: 8am - 8pm and 8pm to 8am
Are you a support worker or a healthcare assistant who has experience of complex care and is looking for a new role?
Pulse Community Healthcare are currently recruiting for healthcare support workers to assist our female client with a spinal injury. The role will offer a stable and consistent rota, the opportunity to build an excellent working relationship with the client and a team.
As a healthcare support worker with us, your duties will include:
- Tracheostomy care
- PEG feeding
- Dealing with catheter care
- Airway management (invasive ventilator).
As a healthcare support worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will:
- Have paid experience in as a support worker or healthcare assistant (HCA) in a community, residential or hospital setting
- Have experience in clinical care
- Be committed to providing the highest standard of compassionate care
- A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
- Good knowledge of safeguarding and person-centred care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All our support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA) will undertake specialist training to meet the specific needs of the role.
Apply now or contact our support worker recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.