Healthcare Support Worker
– Durham, DurhamPay:
£9.53 - £10.08per hourShifts:
12 hour day and night shifts
Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting for experienced healthcare support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA), to join our team in providing support to our male client with a spinal injury and mental health.
As a healthcare support worker with us, your duties will include:
• Airway management – tracheostomy and invasive ventilation
• Pressure area care
• Personal care
• Manual handling
• Cough Assist.
Pulse Community Healthcare understand our support workers play a vital role in providing and maintaining our high standard of care, therefore as a token of our appreciation you will benefit from:
• £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
• £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
As a healthcare support worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will:
• Have paid experience in as a support worker or healthcare assistant (HCA) in a community, residential or hospital setting
• Have experience in clinical care
• Be committed to providing the highest standard of compassionate care
• A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
• Good knowledge of safeguarding and person-centred care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All our support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA) will undertake specialist training to meet the specific needs of the role.
Apply now or contact our support worker recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.