Healthcare Support Worker - Chichester
Pay: £11.77ph (days), £14.86ph (weekends) inc hol pay
Hours/shifts: Thursday, Friday and Saturday (8am – 4pm)
Pulse Community Healthcare are a national provider of complex care who work with the aim of recruiting the best staff to provide consistent and continuous care to vulnerable adults and children.
The successful male healthcare support worker will join our team on an ongoing basis with the aim of providing support to our male client in his own home, living with a spinal injury. The ideal healthcare support worker for this role will have experience within the healthcare sector.
This role requires a support worker days and/or weekends (8am until 4pm) on a part time basis and we are offering a competitive rate of £11.77ph days, £14.86ph weekends (inc hol pay).
Duties of the role will include:
• Dealing with continence care
• Bowel management
• Pressure area care
• Administering medication.
As a Healthcare Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• £100 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete your registration within 28 days*
• £200 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance (Rota’s are usually given 2 months in advance)
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
Apply now with an up to date copy of your CV or for more information, contact our recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.