Healthcare Support Worker – Complex Care – Sturminster Newton
Pay: £13.20ph nights, £14.86ph weekends (inc hol pay)
Hours/shifts: 8pm – 8am Monday until Sunday (Full time or Part Time shifts available)
We can also provide additional shifts with other client’s in the surrounding areas.
We are currently recruiting for a compassionate and enthusiastic healthcare support worker looking to build up their experience within complex care. You will work as part of a team of staff providing social and clinical support to our male client who is living with a traumatic brain injury.
This role requires someone to work waking nights (8pm until 8am) and we are offering a competitive rate of £13.20ph nights and £14.86ph weekends (inc hol pay).
Previous experience working as a support worker or healthcare assistant is essential.
As a Healthcare Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• £100 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete your registration within 28 days*
• £200 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance (Rota’s are usually given 2 months in advance)
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
Apply now with an up to date copy of your CV or for more information, contact our recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.