Healthcare Support Worker – Complex Care - Swindon
Pay: £12.89ph, £14.46ph, £16.28ph weekends (incl. holiday pay)
Shifts: 26 to 38 hours per week available.
(Tuesday until Sunday; Between 10:30am until 10:30pm or 10:30pm until 10:30am).
Pulse Community Healthcare has an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic support worker to assist our male client who is living with a neurological condition.
The successful healthcare support worker will join our team on an ongoing basis and the ideal healthcare support worker for this role will have experience within the healthcare sector.
Previous experience working as a support worker or healthcare assistant is essential and due to the nature of the package a UK driving licence is essential.
Duties of the successful Healthcare Support Worker role will include:
• Respiratory care and management
• Catheter care and management
• Diabetes management
• Administering medication
As a Healthcare Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• £100 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete your registration within 28 days*
• £200 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance (Rota’s are usually given 2 months in advance)
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
Apply now with an up to date copy of your CV or for more information, contact our recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.