Healthcare Support Worker
– Darlington, DurhamPay:
£11.77 - £14.86 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)Shifts:
Days 08:00am – 20:00pm & 20:00pm – 08:00am
Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting for experienced support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA), to join our team in providing support to our client with multiple sclerosis in their own home.
Our client is a male adult who requires clinical support as a result of their condition. Previous experience working with multiple sclerosis or any other complex healthcare needs would be preferred, however specialist training is provided dependant on the specific needs of the role.
As a Healthcare support worker with us, your duties will include:
• Personal care
• Pressure area care
• Catheter care
• Mental health support.
Pulse Community Healthcare understand our support workers play a vital role in providing and maintaining our high standard of care, therefore as a token of our appreciation you will benefit from:
• £100 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
• £200 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• £25 DBS if you complete your online interview within 3 days*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
As a healthcare support worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will:
• Have paid experience in as a support worker or healthcare assistant (HCA) in a community, residential or hospital setting
• Have experience in clinical care
• Be committed to providing the highest standard of compassionate care
• A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
• Good knowledge of safeguarding and person-centred care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All our support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA) will undertake specialist training to meet the specific needs of the role.
Apply now or contact our support worker recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.