Healthcare Support Worker - Part Time - Cirencester
Pay: £12.89ph (days) - £16.28ph (weekends) inc hol pay.
Hours/shifts: 12 hour day shifts (Part Time).
Pulse Community Healthcare are a national provider of complex care who work with the aim of recruiting the best healthcare support worker's to provide consistent and continuous care to vulnerable adults and children.
The successful healthcare support worker will join our team on an ongoing rota basis with the aim of providing support to our male client who is living with a spinal injury, in his own home.
The ideal healthcare support worker will have experience working in a similar role in a hospital or in the community working with clients who have complex care needs. Specialist training is also provided to meet the specific needs of our client.
Duties of the role will include:
•Bowel management and medication
•Spinal care and AD management
As a Healthcare Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• £100 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete your registration within 28 days*
• £200 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance (Rota’s are usually given 2 months in advance)
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
Apply now with an up to date copy of your CV or for more information, contact our recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.