Healthcare Support Worker – Part Time
Pay: £10.65 - £13.45ph (inc hol pay)
Hours/shifts: 5 hour day shifts
Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant (HCA) working in a clinical or hospital setting looking for a change of environment? Would you like the opportunity to develop new skills and progress in your career?
Working in the family home with our female client, Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) will have the opportunity to build on their current experience by working directly with clinical interventions; this includes invasive ventilators, tracheostomies and gastrostomy tubes. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career and work within a family unit to provide a high standard of clinical, physical and emotional support.
We are looking for Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) that currently work alongside nurses to provide a number of clinical interventions for patients with a range of debilitating conditions and disabilities. You will be passionate and caring with a desire to learn. We have an excellent training programme in place to help you to develop the new skills required to excel in this role.
As a Healthcare Assistant with us, your duties will include:
• Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
• Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
• Supervising and monitoring standards of care and taking appropriate action to improve
standards when required
• Ensuring all documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
• Performing clinical interventions related to our client’s condition
As a Healthcare support worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will:
• Have paid experience in as a support worker or healthcare assistant (HCA) in a community, residential or hospital setting
• Have experience in clinical care
• Be committed to providing the highest standard of compassionate care
• A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
• Good knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apply now to join the Pulse Community Healthcare family and make a positive difference to the lives of others. For more information please contact our recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
*T &C’s apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.