Healthcare Support Worker
Pay: Days £11.50, Waking Nights £12.90 Weekend £14.52
Hours/shifts: Days 08:00 until 20:00 or Waking Nights 20:00 until 08:00. Short day shifts of 5 hours are also available.
Pulse Community Healthcare care currently recruiting for an experienced complex healthcare support worker to work with a fantastic female client living with motor neurone disease in Gillingham.
The successful support worker will act as an important part of a core team with the aim of providing the highest standard of care. You will aid with mobility around the house and assist with accessing the community as our client is very active and likes to be out and about!
As a healthcare support worker you will provide support and clinical help with a variety of interventions including; a tracheostomy, PEG feed, oxygen therapy, a humidifier and medication.
This is a fantastic role for somebody who wants to; build a close working relationship with those you care for, work within a friendly and enthusiastic team, learn new skills and provide the very best care. In turn you will receive; specialist training, a dedicated case manager, a stable and continuous rota and a sense of job satisfaction!
At Pulse Community Healthcare we understand our support workers play a vital role in providing and maintaining our high standard of care, therefore as a token of our appreciation you will benefit from:
- £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
- £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
- Excellent personal development and career opportunities
- Ability to access your rotas online in advance
- Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
As a Healthcare support worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will:
- Have 6 months paid experience in as a support worker or healthcare assistant (HCA) in a community, residential or hospital setting
- Have experience in clinical care
- Be committed to providing the highest standard of compassionate care
- A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
- Good knowledge of safeguarding and person-centred care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All our support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA) will undertake specialist training to meet the specific needs of the role.
Apply now to join the Pulse Community Healthcare family and make a positive difference to the lives of others. For more information please contact our recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.