*****HEALTHCARE SUPPORT WORKER*****
Community Based/Incentives/Specialist Training/Long Term/Ongoing Work
Drivers license essential – Location – Welwyn - Shifts - days and nights 8-8
Pulse Community Healthcare provides high-quality clinical complex care to clients based in the community. We are currently recruiting for experienced healthcare support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA), to join our team in providing support to our young male client in his family home, who is living with epilepsy, cerebral palsy and a visual impairment. The role will involve promoting independence and engaging with activities including swimming on a regular basis, following the care plan provided, any relevant personal care and administering medication and implementing therapy programmes.
What do we do?
What we can offer you?
- A simple, online registration process for all of our healthcare support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA)
- Online interview to suit your schedule. No travel!
- Online and classroom training offered lead by our clinical team.
- Rewards – access to Staff Treats, our online benefits platform giving you discounts on all your favourite shops, activities – EVEN HOLIDAYS!
- Opportunities for progression and development.
- 24/7 clinical support team.
- Joining bonus of £100*
- Refer a friend - £200* – the more you refer the more you earn!
- Weekly pay.
- Full and part time hours (alternate weekends may also be required) and rolling rota to allow for a great work-life balance.
Are you the healthcare support worker we’ve been waiting for? Apply now and a dedicated member of the team will get back to you within 24 hours.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.