Healthcare Support Worker – Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
Pay: £9.63 - £10.06 per hour
Hours: 09:00 – 18:00 or 20:00 – 08:00
Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting for experienced support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA), to join our team in providing support to our client with cerebral palsy and epilepsy, in their own home.
Our client is a male adult who has complex interventions as a result of their condition. Previous experience working with tracheostomy care, respiratory care, or any other complex healthcare needs would be preferred, however specialist training is provided dependant on the specific needs of the role.As a Healthcare support worker with us, your duties will include:
• Tracheostomy care
• Pressure area care
• Continence care
• Oxygen therapy
• Gastronomy care.
At Pulse Community Healthcare we understand our support workers play a vital role in providing and maintaining our high standard of care, therefore as a token of our appreciation you will benefit from:
• £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
• £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
As a Healthcare support worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will:
• Have 6 months paid experience in as a support worker or healthcare assistant (HCA) in a community, residential or hospital setting
• Have experience in clinical care
• Be committed to providing the highest standard of compassionate care
• A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
• Good knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All our support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA) will undertake specialist training to meet the specific needs of the role.
Apply now to join the Pulse Community Healthcare family and make a positive difference to the lives of others. For more information please contact our recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.