SUPPORT WORKER/HOSPITAL DISCHARGE SERVICE TEAM – Bristol
Hours – 7am – 10pm (Mon – Sun)
Pay Rates- £9.30 per hour.
Pulse Community Healthcare are seeking Support workers to join our hospital discharge team. This team aims to help our elderly clients out of hospital into their homes. In this role, our successful support workers will provide personal care through the transition from hospital to home. You would work with the local hospital and spend split time between the hospital and clients home. We are seeking caring, patient support workers to improve the quality of our client's life and encourage independence in their homes and community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as independently as possible, in their own homes
As a support worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• Free Mandatory and Specialised Training
£200 joining bonus -Terms and conditions apply!
Exclusive accesses to our £200 refer friend scheme-Terms and conditions apply!
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent or willingness to undertake this
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
• All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check
• A valid clean UK driving licence- Preferred not essential
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.