Learning Disabilites Support Worker - Gosforth, Newcastle
Hours - 22 hours per week - Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday
Pay Rate - £8.00 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex client centered packages. We are equally proud of our impeccable specialist training offered to our support workers to allow them to develop their skills and knowledge.
Do you have experience with Learning Disabilities? Pulse Community Healthcare has a rewarding opportunity for support workers to join us in supporting our female client. Our client leads an active social life such as going to the pub, events and social experiences. Support workers would provide personal care and taking out into the community. We are looking for outgoing, fun support worker who can support our clients active lifestyle.
Pulse Community Healthcare are currently offering outstanding specialist training which are tailor made to make sure the needs of our clients are met, these training opportunities include; Bespoke Autism training, Prevention and Management of Violence and Aggression and Positive Behavioural Support.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.