We are recruiting for an experienced live in Care Worker within the West Midlands area to meet the demand for our high quality complex care provision.
What we can offer you: -
- Long day shifts or waking nights which can be worked flexibly on a full or part time basis
- Pay rate from £8.49 for competent staff
- Regular supervisions, guidance and annual appraisal
- Excellent in house training
- Opportunities for professional and personal progression
- Excellent staff support (including 24 hour on call support)
- Refer a friend scheme
Our Ideal Candidate: You will be supporting our client within their own home as a live in worker. Your duties will cover everything needed to support the client with everything from medications, personal care, daily activities and completing care plans. This is a challenging yet extremely rewarding role, where you can make a real contribution to improving the lives of others, whilst feeling valued and supported.
- A minimum of 6 months paid care experience within the U.K during the last 2 years
- Be subject to 2 professional references and a Full Enhanced DBS Check
- Ability to communicate effectively – both written and verbal
- Demonstrate flexibility
Immediate interviews are available for suitable candidates.
Apply online today and or email Cassena.email@example.com
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.