Live In Support Worker – Ellerton
Hours – 12 hour day shifts and 12 hour waking night shifts
Pay rate - £8.50 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare are a leading provider of person-centred complex care packages. Providing the highest standard of compassionate care is at the heart of everything we do. We are currently for experienced support workers in the Ellerton area.
We are ideally looking for clients who have worked with the following conditions; spinal injury, strokes, short term memory and skin integrity. Daily duties will include, personal care, moving and handling and administration of medication. The ideal support worker will be positive and have a caring attitude to help our build up our clients independence.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal candidate will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.