Live in Support Workers – Kent, London
Hours – Live in
Pay Rate - £455 - £1260 per week
Are you a support worker seeking a new role? Pulse Community Healthcare is seeking support workers to join our team in supporting our clients. Our client's conditions can vary from neurological, physical and spinal. Daily duties for the support workers would include personal care, assistance with mobility and management of various interventions. We are looking for positive, outgoing, dedicated support workers to encourage our client's independence.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an award winning UK provider of complex person-centered care packages. We are equally proud of our impeccable specialist training offered to our support workers to allow them to further their career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Good timekeeping skills
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centered care
If you have a passion for person centered care and want to work with an award winning healthcare provider then please apply.
*terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.