Male Healthcare Support Worker – Luton
Pay: £11.77 - £14.86 per hour including holiday pay
Hours/shifts: 8-8 12-hour shifts, Day and Night shifts available
Due to the nature of the role a clean driving license and access to a vehicle is essential
Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting for experienced support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA), to join our team in providing support to our male client with a brain injury in their own home.
Previous experience of working with brain injuries or any other complex healthcare needs would be preferred, however specialist training is provided dependant on the specific needs of the role.
As a Healthcare support worker with us, your duties will include:
- Facilitating independence
- Administering medication
- Helping with household duties
At Pulse Community Healthcare we understand our support workers play a vital role in providing and maintaining our high standard of care, therefore as a token of our appreciation you will benefit from:
- £100 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
- £200 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
- Excellent personal development and career opportunities
- Ability to access your rotas online in advance
- Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
As a Healthcare support worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will:
- Have 6 months paid experience in as a support worker or healthcare assistant (HCA) in a community, residential or hospital setting
- Have experience in clinical care
- Be committed to providing the highest standard of compassionate care
- A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
- Good knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All our support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA) will undertake specialist training to meet the specific needs of the role.
Apply now to join the Pulse Community Healthcare family and make a positive difference to the lives of others. For more information please contact our recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.