Male Learning Disabilities and Autism Support Workers - Keighley
Hours - Monday day (4 hours), Friday (7.5 hours), Saturday ( 7 hours)
Pay Rate - £11 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare is seeking support workers with experience working with individuals that have been diagnosed with learning disabilities and/ or autism and epilepsy to join our team in supporting our male client. Support workers will assist our client in accessing the community, and will support him in the family home whilst setting boundaries and direction around exceptions of behaviours. We are looking for support workers with a positive, enthusiastic attitude to manage behaviours of concern. Specialist training will be provided for our support workers.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex client centred packages. We are equally proud of our impeccable specialist training provided to our support workers to allow them to develop their skills and knowledge.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.