Male Support Workers – Plymouth
Hours – variety of shifts between 08:00am - 21:00pm
Pay Rate - £8 - £8.75 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare has a great opportunity for a support worker to join our team in supporting our male client.Experience with spinal injuries would be preferred however is not essential. Full specialist training in spinal care would be provided. Daily duties would include personal care, assistance with mobility and management with our client's various interventions. We are looking for a support worker with a positive, caring attitude to encourage our client's independence.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an award winning UK provider of complex person-centered packages. We are equally proud of our impeccable specialist training that is offered to our support workers to allow development in their career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Previously worked with learning disabilities
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you have a passion for person centred care and want to work with an award winning healthcare provider then please apply.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.