Male Support Worker - Sully
Hours - 4 nights per week - Monday - Thursday 9pm - 8am
Pay Rate - £8.49 - £9.49 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare are seeking Support Workers with experience in cerebral palsy. The successful candidates will provide personal care aswell as any interventions the client may have. Full specialist and mandatory training will be provided to our successful candidates. We are seeking Support Workers with a caring nature to provide high quality care to our male client.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a complex care agency that provides high quality care in the community. We provide one to one care in the community and cover various different healthcare opportunities.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.