Mental Health Support Worker - Sunderland
Hours - Variety of Long and Short shifts available
Pay Rate - £8.41 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting for dedicated support workers to join our team in supporting our female client. Our client has mental health conditions which can make her behavior challenging. Whilst in our clients home, the support workers will provide personal care, domestic care as well as assisting with our clients interventions. We are seeking support workers with strong communication skills as our client uses an eye gazer to communicate with our support workers. Our support workers will receive specialist training from Pulse for the interventions our client requires.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex client centered packages. We equally take pride in offering our support workers the best quality mandatory and specialist training. This training will allow our support workers to gain skills and knowledge in complex care areas to develop their careers.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.