Paediatric Healthcare Support Worker: Nights - Wymondham
Hours; Monday – Friday (21:00-08:00)
Pay Rate; £11.23 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare are currently recruiting for enthusiastic complex care support workers and healthcare assistants who are committed to providing continuous quality care.
In this care role, our healthcare support worker would be supporting our male client who has autism, a complex respiratory condition and microdeletion syndrome in his family home . Due to the complexity of our client’s conditions, our healthcare support workers will be providing tracheostomy care, personal care, and suctioning. Specialist training in the clinical interventions such as tracheostomy care will be provided to allow our healthcare support workers to develop their career.
Pulse Community Healthcare provides the highest standard of compassionate care to support people to live as independently as possible in their own homes and communities. We make a positive difference to the lives of people by promoting choice and independence, and by delivering the highest standard of compassionate care.
Working with Pulse you will get the opportunity to build a close working relationship with those you care for, in turn we are able to offer a stable shift pattern, competitive rate and support from a dedicated case manager.
As a healthcare support worker with Pulse you can expect to work with complex care needs which include:
• Airway management
• Brain injuries
• End of life
• Learning disabilities and mental health
• Neurological conditions
• Physical disabilities
• Spinal injuries
At Pulse Community Healthcare we understand our support workers play a vital role in providing and maintaining our high standard of care, therefore as a token of our appreciation you will benefit from:
• £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
• £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
As a Healthcare support worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will:
• Have 6 months paid experience in as a support worker or healthcare assistant (HCA) in a community, residential or hospital setting
• Have experience in clinical care
• Be committed to providing the highest standard of compassionate care
• A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
• Good knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All our support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA) will undertake specialist training to meet the specific needs of the role.
Apply now to join the Pulse Community Healthcare family and make a positive difference to the lives of others. For more information please contact our recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.