Paediatric Support Worker - Blandford
Hours - Variety of shifts available
Pay Rate - £10 -£12 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare are seeking a paediatric support worker to join Pulse Community Healthcare in supporting our young male client. Experience with neurological conditions would be preferable however not essential as full specialist training will be provided. The successful support worker would have the following duties; personal care, medication and assistance with our clients various interventions. Our client leads an active life, therefore a support worker that has an outgoing personality would be ideal to support his active lifestyle.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex client centered packages. We provide the successful support workers with mandatory and specialist training to allow development in their careers.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.