Paediatric Support Worker - Harrow, London
Hours - Nights 8pm-8am, sleep shift, days (times variable depending on nursery)
Pay Rate - £7.50 - £12.50 per hour
Are you a support worker seeking a new role? Do you have experience working with children who have complex needs? Pulse Community Healthcare has a rewarding opportunity for Support Workers to join us in supporting our young male client. Daily duties for the support workers would include personal care and assistance with our clients various interventions. Our clients interventions vary from medication to epilepsy management. We are looking for support workers with a positive, caring attitude to create a loving, comfortable environment for our young client.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex client packages. We are equally proud of our impeccable specialist training offered to our support workers to allow them to develop their careers.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.