Senior / Support Workers – South Shields – Tyne and Wear
Hours – Monday to Sunday – Day and night shifts available
Pay Rate- £10.66 - £13.07 per hour
Do you have experience working with spinal injuries? Pulse Community Healthcare has a great opportunity for support workers to join our team in supporting our male client. Daily duties would include personal care and assistance with client's mobility. We are looking for support workers with a positive, calming attitude to aid our client's challenging behavior.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an award winning UK provider of complex person-centered care packages. We are equally proud of our specialist training offered to our support workers to allow them to develop in their careers.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Ideally previous history working with mental health and behaviours which challenge
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.