Senior Support Worker and Support Worker - South Shields , Tyne and wear
Hours – Monday to Sunday – Day and night shifts available
Pay Rate- £10.66 - £13.07 per hour
Do you have experience working with individuals with complex health care needs? Pulse Community Healthcare has a rewarding opportunity for a support worker to join our team. We are looking for a support worker with a positive, patient nature to support our client with a spinal injury. Experience working with behaviours that challenge would be ideal but not essential.
As a support worker with Pulse Community Healthcare you will be required to conduct the duties of personal care and assisting with various interventions including catheter care and medication. Specialist training is provided to all our support worker prior to start.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an award winning UK provider of complex person-centered care packages. We are proud of our specialist training offered to our support workers to allow them to develop in their careers.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Ideally previous history working with mental health and behaviours which challenge
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.