Support Worker and Senior Support Workers - North Tyneside
Hours - Variety of Long and Short shifts including weekends
Pay Rate - £8.41 to £8.62 per hour
Do you have experience working with elderly people? Pulse Community Healthcare has a rewarding opportunity for support workers to join our team in supporting our elderly female client. Our client is a lovely lady that enjoys spending time with her husband watching TV and enjoying their pet birds. We are seeking outgoing, calming support workers that would encourage our client to socialise in her local community. In their home the ideal support worker would have a pleasant attitude whilst providing personal care and domestic care.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex client centered packages. We are equally proud of our specialist training offered to our support workers to allow them to develop their skills and careers through Pulse.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.