Support Workers – Edgeware, Barnet
Hours – 9pm to 9:30am – 7 nights a week
Pay Rate - £9 - £9.59 per hour
Do you have experience working with spinal care? Are you a support worker seeking a new and exciting role? Pulse community healthcare currently have rewarding opportunities in the Edgeware area for support workers to assist our male client. Specialist training covering tracheostomy, suctioning and epilepsy management. The ideal support worker will be proactive and hardworking with a caring nature to encourage our client's independence in his home and community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an award winning UK provider of complex person-centered care packages. Our company is heartily focused on the care of our clients and making sure the client’s requirements are always met.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Previously worked with epilepsy
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you have a passion for person centred care and want to work with an award winning healthcare provider then please apply.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.