An opportunity has arisen for a Support Worker to take the next step in their career with Pulse Community Healthcare in the Great Yarmouth area. Joining an existing team, the successful Support Worker will provide assistance to our client, who has experienced a life changing Acquired Brain Injury (ABI), in their own home.
Benefits of joining Pulse Community Healthcare as a Support Worker include:
- Generous rates of pay
- Twice weekly payroll
- Industry leading mandatory and specialist training
- Paid holiday and company pension
- The opportunity to work in a complex care environment
Our client who, lives with family members, requires 24 hour care
Due to the nature of our clients’ ABI they sometimes exhibit challenging behaviour, they also require oxygen at all times.
Pulse Community Healthcare provide high quality person centred care, the successful Support Worker will assist in the provision of this by assisting our client in all areas of their life they require help. Including:
- Complex interventions
- Community access
Please ensure that you read the essential and desirable criteria before applying for this role
Essential criteria for Support Workers
- Recent UK based healthcare experience (including personal care)
- Able to work under own initiative
- Good understanding of spoken and written English
- Basic numeracy
- Able to commit to long placements
Desirable criteria for Support Workers
- Prior experience in a complex care environment
- Oxygen trained
- Knowledge of Care Plans
- Understanding Safeguarding of Vulnerable adults
Please note that Support Worker roles are subject to passing mandatory training and holding/being prepared to undertake an Enhanced DBS.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.