Support Worker - Blandford, Dorset
Pay Rate - £11.00 - £13.00 per hour
Hours - Monday to Sunday - 08:00-20:00 and 20:00-08:00
Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting for Support Workers to join our team in supporting our male client. This individual has a spinal injury however that does not stop him from leading an active life. Our client has a big passion for horses and is very active in training and watching horse races. When on shift our successful Support Workers will provide personal care, airway management, suctioning, oxygen, nebulisers, moving and handling along with various other interventions. We are looking for Support Workers that can work within a busy environment and that have a great sense of humor when helping our client and family socialise in the community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex care packages. We are proud to offer our support workers a high standard of mandatory and specialist training upon joining us.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalentis preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.