Support Worker - Bridgend
Hours - 12 hour night shifts
Pay Rate - £9.18 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare are recruitng for Support Workers who have a passion for healthcare. Support Workers with experience in spinal injuries would be preferred however is not essential. In this package, the successful candidates will recieve specialist training in catheterization, medication and spinal care as well as high quality mandatory training. Daily duties for the support workers would include providing personal care and assistance with our client's various interventions. We are seeking Support Workers with a caring, positive attitude that will provide the highest quality care and encourage our clients independence.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a complex care agency that provide high quality care in the community. Our specialist training allows our candidates to develop their skills and knowledge whilst growing their careers.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care is preferred but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.