Support Worker – Bristol
Hours – variety of day and night shifts
Pay Rate - £9.00 - £9.50 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities, to live their life as independently as possible in their own homes.
We have a great opportunity for a support worker to join our team in supporting our female client. Our client has cerebral palsy, and is very sociable enjoying being on social media and spending time with friends, as well as having a passion for IT and enjoying swimming. The ideal support worker will have knowledge of social media and IT, as well as being able to identify activities and hobbies outside of the home which our client could participate in, with the aim to support and promote independence. In this particular case a female support worker would be preferred, and also a driver would be essential, however we do have other opportunities available within the Bristol area for support workers who do meet this criteria.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.