Support Worker – Bristol
Hours – 07:00am – 14:30pm & 16:30 – 22:00pm (Mon – Sunday)
Pay Rate - £9.28 - £9.50 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting for Support Workers with a passion for healthcare to join our team in supporting our various clients. Experience with palliative care / physical disabilities would be preferred however is not essential. In these packages our Support Workers will provide personal care to our clients. You will visit up to 4 individual clients a day working alongside end of life district nurses. We are seeking candidates with a caring, patient nature to provide high quality care to our clients in the comfort of their own home.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centered care packages. We are equally proud of our impeccable specialist training offered to our support workers to allow them to further their career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.