Pulse Community Healthcare is seeking exceptional Support Workers to join an existing team of workers in the Bungay area. Successful Support Workers will be working with our client, who has a spinal injury, within their own home. Support Workers for Pulse Community Healthcare receive numerous benefits including:
- Generous rates of pay
- Paid holiday and company pension
- Twice weekly payroll
- Industry leading training
- The opportunity to work in complex care
Our client lives with their partner and several dogs in a rural setting. Their children live separately on the same property. This client requires assistance with all clinical interventions associated with their injury. As such it would be desirable for Support Workers applying for this role to have prior experience in a complex care environment. In addition to their clinical requirements our client also requires assistance with:
- Social activities
- Community access
Full training in all clinical competencies can be provided and successful Support workers will have the full support of Pulse Community Healthcare staff including; Case Managers; Clinical Leads; Care Co-Ordinators; On-Call Team.
Pulse Community Healthcare are a nationwide provider of the highest quality person centred care, enabling our clients and enhancing their lifestyles and the lives of those around them. We are seeking Support workers who understand the importance of this care and are able to work under their own initiative.
There are a mixture of split shifts and long days shifts available. Pulse Community Healthcare can accept applications from both full and part time workers
- Support Workers need to be available for a minimum of two (2) shifts per week
- We ask that Support Workers can commit to alternate weekends or one day of the weekend every week
- Support Workers must be able to do both split shifts and long days
- Long days are 09.00-21.00
- Splits are 07.30-12.00 and 20.00-21.30
Please ensure you read the essential and desirable criteria prior to applying
Essential criteria for Support Workers
- Recent UK based healthcare experience (including personal care)
- Able to work under own initiative
- Good understanding of spoken and written English
- Basic numeracy
- Able to commit to long placements
- Full driving license – to access clients address
Desirable criteria for Support Workers
- Prior experience in a complex care environment
- Knowledge of Care Plans
- Understanding of Safeguarding of Vulnerable adults
Please note that all roles for Support Workers are subject to passing mandatory training and holding/being prepared to undertake an Enhanced DBS.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.