FULL AND PART TIME ROLES AVAILABLE
Pulse Community Healthcare currently has a fantastic opportunity for Support Workers to work in various care packages in the South Wales area.
The shifts we have available are defined by the needs of the individual clients however they range from 4-12 hours in duration. These include both day and night shifts and can be on a 1-1 or 2-1 basis.
We are looking for a confident, respectful, friendly support workers who have a strong work ethic to be part of our successful team.
Full training is provided free of charge.
Pulse can also provide you with:
- Competitive rates and paid holiday
- Case managers who are professional and knowledgeable
- 24/7 support through the branch and on call
- Regular supervisions and an annual appraisal
- You can benefit from our exclusive Refer a Friend scheme worth £200 cash*
- Fast Track bonus opportunity for new starters of £200 cash*
We value our dedicated and committed workforce and also hold an annual Care Awards to recognize outstanding achievement.
Essential Requirements Needed:
- A minimum of six months previous paid UK care experience
- Willingness to attend our mandatory and relevant specialist training
- Able to supply checkable references
- Willingness to undertake an enhanced
- DBS check or supply your update service certificate
- Full UK drivers license and vehicle
*T+C's apply, please enquire about these when pre-screened
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.