FULL AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Pulse Community Healthcare currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Support Worker to work on care packages within the South Wales area. We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable support workers who are looking for an opportunity to work within the clinical care sector.
The shifts we have available vary from client to client depending on the individuals needs. However we do have shifts available between 4 and 12 hours a shift and we cover days and nights.
We also provide a number of specialist training courses to ensure that you are fully equipped with the most up to date training specifically tailored to the individual needs of our clients. All training is provided free of charge and carried out by a trained clinical professional.
Pay rates start at £8.49 once training and shadowing are completed for waking nights and day shifts. However, sleeping nights are paid at a rate of £7.50 per hour.
Pulse can provide you with:
- Competitive rates and paid holiday
- Case managers who are professional and knowledgeable
- 24/7 support through the branch and on call
- Regular supervisions and an annual appraisal
- You can benefit from our exclusive Refer a Friend scheme worth £200 *
- £200 Fast Track bonus opportunity for new starters *
- Mandatory and specialist training specific to the client
We value our dedicated and committed workforce and also hold an annual Care Awards to recognise outstanding achievement.
- A minimum of six months previous paid UK care experience
- Willingness to attend all mandatory and relevant specialist training
- Able to supply checkable references covering at least the last 2 years
- Willingness to undertake an enhanced DBS check or supply your update service certificate (Adult and child workforce)
- Drivers preferred due to locations
* T+C's Apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.