Support Worker – Canterbury, Kent
£8.53 to £9.60 per hour doe
12 hour day and night shifts available
Are you an experienced Support Worker who has worked within Complex Care for at least 6 months within the last 2 years? Do you like to make a difference? Are you looking for stable and reliable shifts on a long term basis? If so Pulse Community Healthcare would like to hear from you!!!
I am currently recruiting for a Support Worker to provide complex care support to our male client who is living with severe Parkinson’s disease and Dyskinesia. It is important that support workers have experience of working with mental health conditions or similar as our client can present with challenging behaviours when unwell. To support you in your new role we will provide a range of specialist training which is tailored to the individual needs of our client.
As a Support Worker your duties will include:
- Providing personal care
- Administering medication
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Supervising and monitoring standards of care and taking appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensuring all documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
- £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
- Excellent personal development and career opportunities
- Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
- Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
- Ability to access your rotas online in advance
- Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.