Support Worker - Cardiff
Hours - Variety of shifts available
Pay Rate - £8.95 - £9.07 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare are seeking Support Workers who want to make a difference to people's lives. We are recruiting for support workers with experience in neurological and physical disabilities. Daily duties for the successful candidates would include personal care, full assistance with daily living and assistance with our clients various interventions. Full specialist training will be provided to our candidates for any interventions aswell as our impeccable mandatory training. We are looking for candidates who have a passion for caring for people and improving their quality of life, whilst providing a hoigh standard of care.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a complex care agency that provides high quality care to our complex client centred packages. Our specialist training allows our support workers to grow in their careers via skills and knowledge.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care is preferred but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.