Support Worker - Fairwater, Cardiff
Hours - Day Shifts
Pay Rate - £9.51 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare are seeking support workers to join our team in supporting our male client. Our client has multiple sclerosis, therefore experience wwith neurological conditions would be preferred however is not essential. The successful Support Workers would provide personal care along side our clients interventions. We would provide impeccable specialist and mandatory training to our successful candidates to increase knowledge around the clients interventions and care. Pulse Community Healthcare are seeking Support Workers with a caring, friendly nature to encourage our clients independance in his home and community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex, client centred packages. We provide high quality training to allow our support workers to develop their skills and knowledge thus growing career opportunities.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.