Support Worker - Cardiff
Hours - Various shifts available
Pay Rate - Competitive Rate
Do you have a passion for working in the Healthcare industry? Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting for Support Workers who would like to work in complex care. Our packages have a variety of complex needs ranging from Brain injuries to spinal injuries. Our successful candidates would provide personal care, mobility care and assiatance with various interventions and medication. We are seeking Support Workers with a positive, caring attitude that will provide a high quality of care to our clients. Pulse Community Healthcare has impeccable mandatory and specialist training offered to our candidates to allow development in their skills and knowledge.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of complex care in the community. We provide high quality care to our complex client centred packages.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.