Support Worker - Carer – Weekends – Tower Hamlets
£9 - 12ph
12 hour day or nights shifts available with 1 client (not domiciliary) (weekdays also available if required)
We are recruiting a support worker - carer in Tower Hamlets, East London
able to cover long shifts on weekends, helping to support our client with complex care needs.
Our female client lives with Multiple Sclerosis and requires a caring and dedicated support worker to help her at home with medication, personal care, light domestic chores, and the more complex interventions
such as PEG feeding, catheter care, and cough assist and nebulisers.
If you have experience with the above clinical interventions this would be beneficial but not essential as free training
will be provided.Benefits working as a support worker – carer for Pulse Community Healthcare:
• Holiday Pay
• £200 joining bonus
• Recommended a friend scheme, earning a £200 bonus
• Free leading mandatory and specialist training
• Excellent rates of pay
• Career progression
• Dedicated case managers - with regular supervisionsRequirements of the support worker – carer role:
• Must have recent UK care experience
• Must have an excellent level of written and oral English
• Must be flexible, caring and passionate about care
• Willingness to undertake an enhanced DBS check
• Willingness to attend our Mandatory and relevant specialist trainingThe role:
• Complex clinical interventions
• Undertaking personal care
• Administering medication
• Documenting and recording observations
• Support clients to live independently within the community
• Light housekeeping
Additionally, due to the specific client requirements of this role we are only able to accept applications from female candidates, as per Section 7.2 (d) and (e) if the Sex Discrimination Act 1976.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.