Job Title – Female Complex Support Worker
Hours – 12 hour day shifts
Rate - £9 - £11
Pulse Community Healthcare is currently searching for new and passionate Support workers to start within a new package. Based in the centre of Colchester caring for a young lady with complex needs, she requires hands on personal care, supervision and intervention for continual feed via PEG. This package requires a female support worker.
Being based in the centre of Colchester town you will find that this package is easily accessible with public transport plus you are close to shopping centres, restaurants and popular venues. This young lady enjoys conversing and building bonds with her support workers.
What we can offer you
• Paid annual leave
• £200 Bonus for starting work in 28 days
• Excellent mandatory and specialist training
• Can earn up to £200 with our refer a friend scheme
• We provide continuity of work
• Dedicated case managers
• Holiday pay
• Options to undertake additional shifts
• Recognition for hard work and long service
• Weekly pay
• Medication Administration
• Personal Care
• Moving and handling
• Supporting the client in their daily routine
• Caring and attentive
• Good communication skills
• PEG/ enteral feeding
As a Support Worker in this role you must:
• Have a fully enhanced DBS check with the disclosure and barring service to be completed, unless you have an on-line transferrable DBS (child and adult workforce)
• Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
We are a 24/7 care provider and have a variety of long day and waking night shifts available.
Please note that this role is subject to a successful enhanced DBS check and completion of our free mandatory training.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.