Female Support Worker – Complex Care – Blandford Forum
Pulse Community Healthcare is searching for a friendly support worker to assist our female client living with a spinal condition.
Our client appreciates companionship whilst also enjoying being around animals in the family home. Working 2:1 the successful support worker will be required to assist our client with her daily routine and encourage independence. We are proud to offer specialist spinal training providing you with all the knowledge you need before you start.
The shifts available are regular part time and full time shifts; including 12 hour days and sleep ins. We are happy to offer a competitive pay rate of £7.50 to £12.00 per hour.
Due to the nature of the package a UK driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
At Pulse Community Healthcare, we’re passionate about providing quality, choice and independence to our clients, supporting them to live as independently as possible in their own homes and communities. We will provide you with expert support and specialist training to help you develop in your care career.
As a Female Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
• £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
• Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
As a Female Support Worker, you will be responsible for:
• Personal care
• Administering medication
• Assisting with light household duties
• General observations.
The ideal Female Support Worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
• A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
• Previous paid experience in Health and Social Care in the UK
• Good knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good understanding of professional boundaries
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team.
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.