Support Worker – Complex Care – Moordown, Bournemouth
Pay rate – Ranging from £11 to £12 per hour
10 hour night shifts available (21:00 until 07:00)
It is essential that you hold a clean, full UK driving licence due to the nature of this role
Are you looking for stable and regular shifts as a support worker? Are you looking for a challenge? Do you have at least 6 months complex care experience within the last 2 years? If so Pulse Community Healthcare have opportunities for you!
We are currently recruiting for a compassionate and enthusiastic support worker looking to build up their experience. The successful support worker will work as part of a team of staff providing social and clinical support to a young male, in his own home, living with complex respiratory care requirements.
As a Support Worker, you will be responsible for:
• Providing personal care
• Airway management
• Nebuliser care
• Pressure area care
• Administering medication
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete your registration within 28 days*
• £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
• Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.