Pulse Community Healthcare have a new opportunity and are recruiting for an experienced Support Worker within the Coventry area.
What we can offer you: -
- Long day shifts or waking nights which can be worked flexibly on a full or part time basis
- Pay rate from £8.49 for competent staff
- Regular supervisions, guidance and annual appraisal
- Excellent in house training
- Opportunities for professional and personal progression
- Excellent staff support (including 24 hour on call support)
- Refer a friend scheme
Our Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidates will be supporting our diabetic client with care and support on a regular basis within their home. The client will need support with medication, personal care, mobility and socialising but mainly companionship.This is a challenging yet extremely rewarding role, where you can contribute to improving the lives of others, whilst feeling valued and supported.
- A minimum of 6 months recent paid care experience within the U.K
- Ability to communicate effectively – both written and verbal
- Must show flexibility
- Must be a driver with own vehicle
- Be subject to 2 professional references and a Full Enhanced DBS Check
Immediate interviews are available for suitable candidates.
Apply online today or call the office and ask for Cassena
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.