Support Worker, Motor Neurone Disease –
DartfordShifts & Pay:
Day Shifts - £10 p/h
Waking Night Shifts - £11 p/h
As a complex care agency Pulse Community Healthcare are currently seeking an experienced support worker to work alongside our client and help maintain a daily routine.
The successful support worker will assist with nutrition, saliva management and respiratory care. Ideally we are looking for a support worker who has previous working experience of neurological conditions.
This role involves day and waking night shifts and is offering competitive rates of up to £11 per hour.
At Pulse Community Healthcare, we’re passionate about providing quality, choice and independence to our clients, supporting them to live as independently as possible in their own homes and communities. As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
• £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
• Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.As a Complex Care Support Worker, you will be responsible for:
• Providing personal care to the client
• Administering medication
• Promoting independence
• Providing companionship.The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
• A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
• Previous paid experience in Health and Social Care in the UK
• Good knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good understanding of professional boundaries
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team.
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.